University of Kansas Employee ServicesAlthough Student Health Services primarily attends to students, employees of the University of Kansas are entitled to use the following selected services:
- ALLERGY INJECTIONS are available to faculty and staff who bring the appropriate allergen and instructions from his/her allergist.
- IMMUNIZATIONS are also available to all faculty and staff members.
- LABORATORY can perform most tests ordered by your physician.
- PHARMACY fills prescriptions from private physicians and provides over the counter medications.
- RADIOLOGY department is capable of performing noninvasive diagnostic x-rays ordered by your physician.
- TRAVEL CLINIC is available to identify and provide the immunizations necessary for international travel.
- HEALTH EDUCATION RESOURCE OFFICE offers the opportunity to participate in activities, seminars and lectures on a wide variety of health related topics.
Any charges for these services will be billed to the individual or to an insurance company with the exception of Medicare, Medicaid, HealthWave or other similar government-sponsored plans. If the individual has this coverage, he or she will be responsible for paying all SHS charges.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please Note: Hours may vary when class is not in session. Click here for the latest business hours.
24/7 Nurse Helpline: